Suitable for jet-skis, snowmobiles, go-karts, ATVs, motorcycles, and
other motor sports applications that require a 3/8″ low pressure fuel-Gas-Cooling line.
- 3/8″ inside diameter, 5/8″ outside diameter
- Engineered and manufactured in the United States
Applications: Jet Skis, Snowmobiles, Motorcycles, Go
Carts, ATVs, Boats, Waverunners, Mini-bikes, Snow Blowers, Moto-cross
Bikes, Scooters, Snowblowers, Go-Peds
- Reliability: This line has been used for over 30 years on top race machines.
- Conditions: Withstands temperatures from -65F to 223F without deterioration.
- Cleaning: Just wipe with a clean rag and rubbing alcohol.
- Strong: Kink and abrasion resistant. It will not harden or crack even under extreme use.
- Flexible: It can bend up to 90 degrees in 2 inches without affecting fuel flow.
- Installation: Just use scissors to cut the fuel line to length, secure with a clamp or zip tie.
- Fuels: All fuels, including high octane race gas, alcohol and nitro.
Its sold by the foot, so please select the qty you need
The quantity you purchase will reflect how many feet you will receive.
There is a shipping discount already provided for multiple quantities